Tips, Tricks, technique Thursday

Hi stampers! 

Don't you sometimes think "man, would be great if I'd have matching designer paper to my favourite stamp right now..." well, I've got a solution for you! I really love Stampin' Up! Products but sometimes I miss DSP that coordinates with a certain stamp set that I'm using and in these cases I like to create my own DSP.

Here's the link to my tutorial
https://youtu.be/noQZdb31foM


In my new video I show you how to do that. I used the new stamp set Heartfelt blooms, which is just gorgeous I think! You can get the set for free if you order any products with 60 € value (in Germany)! Sale a Bration will be ending on the 31st of March, so make sure you get your free products!
If you have any questions just contact me or follow me on Facebook and Instagram #momlovestostamp
I'd love to send you your own copy of the new occasions catalog, send  me a message and I'll get back to you!
See you soon! MOMlovestostamp

#happystampin

Kommentare

Das Sahnehäubchen

Kreativ-Hop zur Farbe Grapefruit!

Kleine Verpackung für Lindt Mini Pralines